Indigenous Guajajara from Pindaré Indigenous Land blocked BR 316 that goes through the referred indigenous land, in protest and in deffense of the indigenous rights.
- COP28: Apib Urges Land Demarcation as Primary Climate Commitment and Exposes the Perils of Oil Exploration in Indigenous Territories 20 de December de 2023
- Legislated Genocide: Congress Overturns Vetoes, Approves the Marco Temporal Law, and Other Crimes Against Indigenous Peoples 15 de December de 2023
- Apib launches the Indigenous Emergency campaign at COP28 and makes an international call for the importance of Indigenous Lands in the global climate future 29 de November de 2023
- Indigenous Emergency: Rights are non-negotiable 14 de November de 2023
- The stuggle continues: Lula’s partial veto does not represent a victory 26 de October de 2023